Monday, June 23, 2014

Weekly Writing Prompt


Everyday Miracles


My weekend devotional post was about seeing the miraculous in how God’s greatness is manifested in creation. I used for example a time when I was rather down and I believed the Lord had put a rainbow in my path, so to speak, to remind me of His faithfulness and closeness to me, which cheered me up.


Is their some way the Lord has spoken to you through His creation? Take a few minutes to think about how He has or what you see, hear or touch in nature that causes you to want to give God praise. Take five to ten minutes to write about one of those experiences in all the detail you can remember. Let the joy of the Lord flow through you as you write!



If you'd like, please feel free to share something in the comment section too!


No comments:

Post a Comment