Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday Motivation: How May I Serve You Better?

When I began Monday Motivation early in October, I had hoped to encourage other writers and perhaps create some rapport and a sense of community, but without taking up too much of your time. As we gear up for accomplishing more and writing better throughout 2014, my desire is to serve you, my fellow writers, better. Please take a couple of minutes to fill out the five question survey below to let me know how this can be accomplished. Thank you!



Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

2 comments:

  1. Love the monk. Looks like me at my old (unused) typewriter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks for leaving a comment, Davalynn. We used to have an old typewriter
      around the house when I was growing up, but I think I typed high school papers
      on a not quite so vintage Royal. :)

      Delete